Your feedback is important to us
Proton International London strives on providing the best possible care to our patients, but things can go wrong on occasions, and we ask for you to let us know so we have the opportunity to put things right and learn from your experience so we can constantly improve the patient experience going forward.
Anything you tell us will be treated in the strictest confidence in line with our Complaints Policy
The following information will guide you through our process.
You can make a complaint either:
- In person
- In writing
- By telephone
We will, firstly, acknowledge your complaint by letter within 3 working days regardless of how we receive your complaint.
Our team will fully investigate your complaint and respond to you within 20 days.
If you are dissatisfied with the complaint outcome, our Medical Director will review the original complaint, the investigation evidence, and the response and assess whether:
- The complaint was investigated thoroughly
- Whether sufficient statements (where applicable) from staff/consultants were obtained and reviewed
- Where a complaint is in connection to clinical delivery under the contract between UCLH and PIL whether sufficient information had been received from UCLH
- Whether the response to the complaint fully took into account all aspects of the complaint and whether they were clearly explained
- Whether the approach to the investigation and complaint demonstrated openness and transparency.
Our Medical Director is responsible for providing a written response to their review, to you within 20 working days.